Sia is the leading decentralized cloud storage platform. No signups, no servers, no trusted third parties. Sia leverages blockchain technology to create a data storage marketplace that is more robust and more affordable than traditional cloud storage providers.
Siacoin is a utility token, mined via the Blake2b-Sia Proof-of-Work function. Siacoin's supply is inflationary, meaning that it will always have a block reward.
The SC1 miner comes in two generations, a traditional form factor (Gen 1) and a slim
form factor (Gen 2). Batch 1 customers receive the Gen 1 design; Batch 2-8 customers
receive the Gen 2 design.
- SC1 Slim, 1-board (Gen 2): 500-700 GH/s, 400-500 W
- SC1 Dual, 2-board (Gen 2): 1,000-1,400 GH/s, 800-900 W
- SC1, 2-board (Gen 1): 500-700 GH/s, 400-500 W
- SC1, 3-board (Gen 1): 750-1,050 GH/s, 600-750 W
SC1 miners are no longer being sold.
PREVIOUS BATCH SALES COUNTS
- Batch 1: - SC1s
- Batch 2: - SC1 Slims
- Batch 3: - SC1 Slims
- Batch 4: - SC1 Slims
- Batch 5: - SC1 Slims
- Batch 6: - SC1 Upgrade Boards
- Batch 6-7: - SC1 Slim Upgrade Boards
- Batch 6-8: - SC1 Duals