Grin is a private and lightweight implementation of the mimblewimble blockchain.
Launched on January 15, 2019, Grin strives for scalability, openness, fair
distribution, and privacy by default.
Grin's Proof-of-Work consists of two sets of algorithms, one ASIC-resistant and one ASIC-friendly. Over time, the ASIC-friendly algorithms phase in, reaching 100% of the block reward by January 2021. Grin's first ASIC-friendly algorithm is Cuckatoo31+, which should maintain dominance until approximately April 2020.
The GRN1 miner comes in three form factors: a traditional form factor (GRN1), compact
form factor (GRN1 Mini), and an immersion form factor (GRN1 Immersion).
GRN1 miners are designed for Grin's Cuckatoo31+ hashing algorithm. They will NOT Work on Cuckaroo29+ or Cuckatoo32+.
GRN1 MINI – ESTIMATED SPECIFICATIONS
- Price: $2,000
- Estimated Performance: 70 GPS, 400 W
- Estimated Dimensions: TBD
- Coupon: 25% off any GRN2 order (save up to $500 total, one coupon per order)
- Donation: $100 to Grin development.
GRN1 – ESTIMATED SPECIFICATIONS
- Price: $10,000
- Estimated Performance: 420 GPS, 2,200 W
- Estimated Dimensions: 135mm wide x 170mm tall x 400mm deep
- Coupon: 25% off any GRN2 order (save up to $2,500 total, one coupon per order)
- Donation: $500 to Grin development.
GRN1 IMMERSION – ESTIMATED SPECIFICATIONS
- Price: $20,000
- Estimated Performance: 840+ GPS, 4,400 W
- Estimated Dimensions: 1U server form factor
- Coupon: 25% off any GRN2 order (save up to $5,000 total, one coupon per order)
- Donation: $1,000 to Grin development.
IMPORTANT: This unit is exclusively for use in a liquid immersion cooling tank which you must purchase from a separate vendor. It will NOT operate in an air-cooled environment.